FAQs & Terms
Policies & Terms of Service
- Payment must be completed first. I will only start your reading after receiving payment.
- I don’t issue refunds. Once I start with your reading, no amount of refund can allow me to regain the time and energy I spent to do everything these services entail. This includes the process of doing the tarot reading itself, taking and editing photos (for tarot readings), and writing the contents of your downloadable PDFs.
- I reserve THE RIGHT TO REFUSE a service request. Reasons may include (but are not limited to): questionable intent, impolite interactions, or concerns that I don’t think my style of tarot reading can help resolve.
- My advice is NOT absolute. Whatever advice or information you gain from my tarot reading, remember that NOTHING is set in stone, and that you are fully responsible for your own decisions and actions. I literally just put all your cards on the table — what happened in the past, what’s happening now, and where this COULD be leading to. In the end, it’s up to you to determine your future.
- I CANNOT and WILL NOT offer legal, financial, or medical advice. None of my services offer absolute predictions or advice, and I am not professionally equipped to handle questions regarding legal, financial, or medical concerns. Please consult a licensed and qualified professional for these matters.
- My services are NOT A SUBSTITUTE for mental health care or therapy. While my services may offer some guidance and encouragement/comfort for those dealing with mental health issues, they are not meant to be replacements for mental health care or therapy. If you are in need of these, please see a licensed professional.
Tarot Reading FAQs
- Check out the available tarot readings and see which one you want to get.
- Go to that reading’s page and read all the details.
- Click on the Request a Reading button and fill out the form.
- Wait for my email with payment details and instructions.
- Send me proof of payment.
- Receive your reading in PDF format via email within 7 days of payment confirmation.
Nope! I only do PDF readings that are delivered to via email within 7 days. No same day readings!
No, I do not do in-person, chat, audio, or video readings. I email my readings in PDF format, with write-ups and photos of the cards. This is the only format I offer.
Avoid yes-or-no questions, and keep your queries specific yet open-ended. For example, instead of “Will I get promoted next month?”, ask “What do I need to know about my career right now?” or you can tweak it to ask for advice: “How do I improve my performance at work and get recognition for it?”
Please don’t. These are also called “third party readings”, where a querent asks about someone else who is not present or has not given consent. These count as invasions of privacy and are a big no-no to me. I will not entertain questions such as “Does my ex still love me?” or “Will my crush leave his girlfriend?” and so on.
International clients may pay through Paypal. Local clients (Philippines) can pay through Maya, GCash, or BPI bank transfer.
No, payment must be made as soon as or shortly after a booking is finalized. The effort that I put into your tarot readings is still a form of work, and this should be compensated in a fair and timely manner.
The Tarot is a deck of cards that started out as playing cards, but were eventually used for fortune telling in the late 18th Century. You can learn more about tarot card meanings in the resources section!
No, it’s not. Tarot is a tool to help you figure things out using your own knowledge and intuition. As your reader, I interpret the cards in your context and give you an outsider’s perspective to help you figure out what to do. I’m certainly not the Devil, nor do I call upon him to do readings. So unless you happen to be the Devil, then he has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Like the figures all other cards, the Devil depicted in traditional tarot decks is a symbolic representation of certain concepts and ideas (in particular: temptation, unhealthy attachment, bad habits, and so on). Just because a deck or reading includes The Devil doesn’t mean you’re summoning THE Devil or calling upon diabolical powers.
Only negative intentions result in negative consequences. If you decide to get a reading with self-growth and self-healing in mind, without any ill-intent toward anyone, then you’ll be just fine.
Distance Reiki FAQs
Reiki is the universal life force found in all of us and all of creation. Reiki practitioners undergo an attunement to this life force to channel it for healing themselves and/or others. There are different types of reiki, and the type I’m trained in is called Usui Reiki Ryoho.
Reiki sessions can be done in person or from a distance. The services I offer are distance reiki sessions – meaning we do not need to meet face-to-face. No audio or video calls are required either.
Chakras are 7 energy centers found in our bodies. They govern and affect different moods, emotions, and even physical health conditions. Reiki practitioners can detect energetic imbalances in these chakras and channel reiki energy to help restore balance.
Not really. It’s just better if you’re at least relaxing in a quiet place for the duration of your session.